Thursday, August 02, 2007

Budapest

Budapest was such fun once again!! Rach and I went to the Tiffany exhibition! such beautiful glass art works.
Of course....the dragonfly vase was my favorite!
Sharing my icecream with the gentleman!! My fav pic!! I LOVE the blue evening sky!! a classic old building too!

Downtown Budapest.
We went to the museum .....such a gorgeous old building. - the balastrade at the front door. The museum outside.


Such fun taking a boat ride up the Danube. Its grey or green, but I have never seen it blue! This is parliament building with Jess and Rach in the boat.
We stopped at a small touristy village up river. It was so quaint and had great shopping. we lunched there on some Hungarian fare too.
Yes, I was there too! Gorgeous flowers in the market place. fun to see what every one was selling.
Fun to see the sellers too. I thot she was rather cute!!



No comments: