Monday, October 16, 2006

The Music in My Life


"If My Life Was a Soundtrack".....what would the music be? I often think of this question since reading it on 'chickadoodle' a few weeks ago. This morning in my wonderfully green back yard my heart sang: I see trees of green Red roses too I see them bloom For me and you And I think to myself What a wonderful world. I see skies of blue And clouds of white The bright blessed day The dark sacred night And I think to myself What a wonderful world. The colors of the rainbow So pretty in the sky Are also on the faces of people going by I see friends shaking hands Saying:"How do you do?" They're really saying "I love you" I hear babies crying I watch them grow They'll learn much more Than I'll ever know And I think to myself What a wonderful world. Yes And I think to myself What a wonderful world. Oh Yeah.

Of course in my head, this sings in a deep Louis voice!!
So this is part of the soundtrack of my life. Actually a few years ago, i was given a little mp3 player and I put songs there that made my heart sing, that lifted my spirits and helped me to step lightly on the earth. So often on a cd there is only one song that I really like, so it makes sense to compile all the songs/music that comprise the sound track of my life, on to one cd!! Its ideas like this that drive me to learn more how to use this modern technology that I have at my finger tips. I used to have kids here to help me do anything other than 'switch on', but alass.....they have flown the coop.

3 comments:

Mary-Sue said...

this is the number one song on my life soundtrack too. LOVE it. i sing it almost every day...
love reading you!
xo

. said...

love reading you too mumo!xx

. said...

Marti,
Im miss your back yard so badly!! And the yummy sunday lunches :(
Miss you guys to.

Lac