Friday, January 19, 2007

Life Saver


mmmm...yum! a lifesaver with freckles....how fun. so is floating 'round the pool. I tried it out with flippers today. It gives more resistance to the muscles and tricks them into thinking they have done some work! so half an hour walking in water....fun! While I was trying not to watch the clock, a big white cockatoo flew over and a feather floated free from him. I thot he was leaving me a gift, but the breeze caught it and it floated upward and away. It looked so beautiful. It reminded me of the begining and ending of Forest Gump.

2 comments:

Andrea said...

what a great image!

Mary-Sue said...

yes! i love the photo! and the post. good for you for walking on water. he he
love the feather floating. i think that was a DEFINITE sign of how much lighter you're going to feel from your efforts...
xo