Friday, December 22, 2006

Checkerd...

I flew to West Australia on Sat night spending 5 days there. I helped C clean in and out to get ready for visitors and Christmas. I didnt go there with the intention of working so hard. It was nice to catch up with family and some friends too. I love this unusual light house in Bunbury. I also love to watch the sun set into the ocean. ALSO I love to sip coffee watching the dolphins play in the bay! Bunbury is a pretty nice spot on the ocean.
This HaS to be a great winery with a logo like that!! I stopped on the way back and bot some wine and a bottle of olive oil...haven't tasted it yet, but I will look at the bottles if nothing else!!
Well, I didn't take any photos of the family, but this is Chris's cat: China. Shes a sphinx. What a cartoon!!

No comments: