Sunday, November 03, 2013

July and August in Canada

Caught up with Family in Kelowna.

Mary-Sue and kids
Sam and Oscar met me in Vancouver.
Saw Jacki and John in Victoria.
I did a Grizzly bear and an Orca tour with the boys.


This is Oscar Ziplining.  yes, I went too! 


Sam and Oscar went down hill mountain biking with Brent and Pedar.


Sam water skiing on the lake with Jeremy.  we had a day of water fun.
They are BIG boys!  with Jill and Jasper.
Quenching a big thirst!

ALBERTA
Mean while…. down on the ranch.
Picture window view at my nephews.
Boy heaven!

Riding with the team.

Getting saddled up.

Oscar and his horse.


Sam on his horse.

Riding into the hills.
Too much fun!
I just love that area!
Dinosaur Museum at Drumheller.

Lake Louise

Luge at Canada Olympic Park

Farewell to Canada…. such a fun time!














No comments: