Sunday, November 13, 2011

I Loved New York!

Its hard to put excitement into photos!!  I had such fun in NYC....apart from seeing Paul and Sharon, I got around by myself and did the out doorsy things!
First was a little tour of where  "You've Got Mail" was filmed...as its my all time favorite!
the park where Joe Fox and Kathleen Kelly met in the end.

The type of apartment awning where Joe lived
The Brown Stone doorway where Kathleen lived

The cafe where Joe first discovered Shopgirl was Kathleen

I had lunch in that cafe...very fun!

I walked across the Brooklyn Bridge

I took the Staten Island Ferry across the harbour to see the Statue of Liberty

Wall Street Bull


Occupy Wall St.
Empire State Building and view of the taxis down below.
SO New York!


Sharon and I rode bikes around Central Park.
The Metro stop to get to Paul and Sharons apartment in Chelsea.

No comments: